Six days in a week, Duration: 5 Months
Join after the basic knowledge of English.
Module I - Personal care
- Introduction and asking questions.
- Art of reading, active listening and visualisation.
- Doubt clearing and assignment correction.
Module II - Basic Grammar
- Uses of Tense, Articles, Verb and auxiliary.
- Kind of sentences, their structure and formation.
- Sentence pattern.
- Uses of parts of Speech, Conjunction, Etc.
Module III - Competitive section
- Composition: Letter, Paragraph, Essay etc.
- Cloze test, jumble sentences.
- Common errors and clauses.
- Passage and comprehension
- Weekly written test
Module IV - Word Power
- Vocabulary - Antonyms, Synonyms, Idioms and Phrases.
- One word substitutions, phrases and their uses.
Module V - Fluency Grammer
- Transformation: (Voice, Narration etc.)
- Prepositions and models.
Module VI - Intonation
- Phonetics - Pronunciation, Accent, Tone.
- Articulation and it's place. Rhythm drill.
Module VII - Public Speaking
- Speech, Extempore, G.D, Debate & presentation.
- Role play, situational conversation & reporting.
- Weekly video recording and feedback.
- Mock - Group discussion and personal interviews.
Module VIII - Personality development
- Building positive attitude and psycho test.
- Self-motivation classes, how to motivate people
- Decision making, Goal setting, vision and concentration.
- Developing confidence, overcoming fear.
- Soft skills: Enthusiasm, Criticism, Admiration and Teamwork.
- Body language, gesture, posture and eye contact.
Short term courses: students joining short course in their vacations will cover the course in almost half duration by double classes.
New Students need to listen to good speakers.
You won’t miss anything.
Your classes will start just after the admission.
Admission is going on…..
Students Have to pay the fee in advance (Preferably one time).
All mode of paments accepted
For electronic transfers & cheques to pay:
“M/s Pace Institute Pvt. Ltd.”
Punjab National Bank
A/c No. 1499002109002117